What does a Life Coach do?
- Provides a structure of support
- Challenges you
- Provides a safe environment to work through the tough stuff
- Helps you help yourself
- Guides you to noticing your own tensions, fears and angers
- Provides objective feedback
- Coaches you in self-acceptance and attention training
- Leads you in self-discovery and positive ways forward
- Eases stress
- Helps you create and realize your vision
Happiness Starts Here!
- Improve your emotional stability
- Recover from painful experiences
- Reshape old unhelpful behavior
- Learn to listen, recognize and respond to feelings as they occur
- Remove roadblocks between you and your goals
- Become the best YOU that you can be
- Live your life deliberately
- Discover your positive self
- Free yourself from the past to move forward
- Find joy, happiness and success
"Annie Gregson's coaching helped me realize the values that are most important to me. I also learned to stop judging others by my values. This awakening helped lift a weight off of me that was holding me back from living my own life to the fullest."
— Ruzanne Behrens, Eclectic Entrepreneur